50 minute therapy sessions cost $200
75 minute therapy sessions cost $300
Family/Couples Sessions- $300
Contact me for rates for EMDR Consultation
I am considered an Out of Network provider with all insurances effective 09/01/2021. I would be happy to provide you with a monthly receipt (Superbill) which you can use to submit to your insurance company in case they provide any out-of-network reimbursement coverage.
You are responsible for contacting your insurance to explore your plan benefits and submitting the claims to your insurance for reimbursement. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call member services. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers.
Please keep in mind, there are many reasons an insurance company may not reimburse for sessions that you have paid out of pocket. Reimbursement for services should be viewed as a bonus, not a financial necessity in order to participate in services with me.
Some helpful question to ask your benefit team:
- Do I have a mental or behavioral health policy with out of network benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy sessions?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out of network provider?
- Check reimbursement for CPT codes 90791, 90837, 90846 and 90847
- Do I have a out of network deductible?
- How much of my out of network deductible has been met?
- What is the start date of the calendar year my out of network policy is based on?
- What is my patient responsibility (CoPay) for each session?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I accept payment via IVY PAY and SQUARE.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled session, please make sure you notify me at least 48 hours beforehand. I will make every effort to find a time for you to reschedule and meet in person or online within the week before, during or the week after the day of your cancellation. If we are unable to reschedule your cancelled appointment, you will be charged the full session rate.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have about getting started. I look forward to hearing from you!