50 minute therapy sessions cost $175
90 minute therapy sessions cost $250
Family/Couples Sessions- $250
Contact me for rates for EMDR Consultation
I am considered an Out of Network provider. I would be happy to provide you with a monthly receipt (Superbill) which you can use to submit to your insurance company in case they provide any out-of-network reimbursement coverage. You are responsible for contacting your insurance to explore your plan benefits. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers.
Please keep in mind, there are many reasons an insurance company may not reimburse for sessions that you have paid out of pocket. Reimbursement for services should be viewed as a bonus, not a financial necessity in order to participate in services with me.
Some helpful question to ask your benefit team:
- Do I have a mental or behavioral health policy with out of network benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy sessions?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out of network provider?
- Check reimbursement for CPT codes 90791, 90837, 90846 and 90847
- Do I have a out of network deductible?
- How much of my out of network deductible has been met?
- What is the start date of the calendar year my out of network policy is based on?
- What is my patient responsibility (CoPay) for each session?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment via IVY PAY and SQUARE.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand otherwise, you may be charged half of the session rate.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have about getting started. I look forward to hearing from you!